Super mom Faith Wambua is truly a Blessed Mom and a Brave one who found a way to save her life and that of her children business pretending to be dead. On her interview on Sunday with Ntv weekend edition at 9pm she says immediately the attack occurred she lied down with her children thinking the building was collapsing but later on she heard gunshots and while lying down she was praying together with her daughter who she was a little louder and had to tell her to lower her voice. Where she laid her son was close to her and had to play with her fingers with the glass around her in order to let her son not get scared and make her concentration elsewhere but hours later she got rescued and thanks Our GOD almighty for his grace and protect her what a lovely Mom that every body would love to her as your mom To Faith Wambua GOD bless you and may he protect you and your family such braveness is hard to have.
For the interview Click Here
- Pictures of Faith Wambua, ‘Brave Mother’ Hiding With Two Children in Westgate Mall, Inspire Kenyans (theepochtimes.com)
- Mom kept little kids still for hours during Kenya siege (worldnews.nbcnews.com)
- Kenya’s Westgate attack: ‘I played dead to survive (charlesomache.wordpress.com)
- White woman led the attack, says Westgate survivor (nation.co.ke)
- Reported Video of Widespread Looting by Kenyan Soldiers During Westgate Mall Terror Attack Sparks Outrage (theblaze.com)